Wentworth Civil Engineers has been owned and operated by Wes Wentworth since 2002. He specializes in land use engineering and permitting as follows:
- Septic repair plans, small & large.
- Site plans for large scale manufacturing, churches, commercial buildings, summer camps, residential and lake homes, etc.
- Soil Science services: wetlands flagging, test pits & perc tests.
- Navigation of simple to complex local & state land use permitting approval processes.
- Recommendations can be provided for the following services: Excavation Services, Septic Installation, Residential & Commercial Building Contractors, Land Surveying, Landscape Architects, Architects, and Foresters & Timber Harvesters.